This unique 4-day dissection-centered course forces on mastering some of the most complex approaches in neurosurgery including the pterional, fronto-orbitozygomatic, trans- and pericavernous, endoscopic transnasal transsphenoidal, subtemporal, middle fossa, anterior and posterior transpetrosal, retrosigmoid, far lateral, lateral cervical, occipital transtentorial, supracerebellar infratentorial, and the interhemispheric transcallosal. Much of the material is presented in an immersive 3D format in Depuy Synthes’ facility in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
FREE REGISTRATION FOR U.S. NEUROSURGERY RESIDENTS!
The objective of this surgical course is to improve patient care. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and expose sellar and perisellar anatomy and anterior circulation
- Identify orbital anatomy and orbito-zygomatic osteotomies
- Describe cavernous sinus anatomy and surgical exposure
- Complete endoscopic transnasal transsphenoidal exposure
- Surgically access the basal cistern via opening of the sylvian fissure
- Complete a subtemporal approach and access the upper basilar region
- Navigate the lateral cerebellopontine angle and its neurovascular complexes
- Identify temporal bone anatomy and transpetrosal surgical approaches
- Review jugular foramen anatomy and surgical exposure
- Access the carotid sheath and its neurovasculature via a lateral cervical corridor
- Identify quadrigeminal anatomy and understand surgical access to the pineal gland
- Understand anatomy and surgical corridors to the third and fourth ventricles
Neurosurgery Residents, Fellows, and Attendings
March 24–27, 2021
To view the agenda for this course click here.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
US Neurosurgery Residents: FREE
Neurosurgery Residents: $1,800
Neurosurgery Fellows and Attendings/Consultants: $2,700
Lecture Only: $700